Dr. Tiffany Brown-Bush MS, FDN-P, BHCC, LPC, ND, BCDM is an Integrative Mental Health Therapist, Traditional Naturopath and Board Certified Doctor of Natural Medicine specializing in Brain health for individuals, couples and families. Addressing ADHD, Eating Disorders, Environmentally Acquired Illness, Detox treatment and CBT counseling of the family units impacted, are the center of the practice. She maintains a private practice in Charlotte, NC, but also operates virtually. She has a unique take on achieving holistic, root cause healing to mental health challenges. Tiffany believes that it takes a certain attitude, and readiness to be successful.
Tiffany is the founder of the Doc Brown-Bush protocols, and Crave Detox program and bars. She has 20 years of experience in fitness and nutrition. She has 10 years experience as a Holistic PyschoTherapist, specializing in Eating Disorders and ADHD. Tiffany has offered functional medicine and naturopathy for 6 years. Among her areas of expertise are combining Rational Living Therapy (a form of CBT), QNRT (trauma reset), Functional Neurology with Brain Retraining, Metabolic Testing, Functional Diagnostic Nutrition, Exercise, Supplementation and Lifestyle Modifications.
In addition to being an Integrated therapist, Tiffany has presented workshops, corporate wellness lunch and learns and to private workshops for groups, all speaking on Integrated Health approaches. She enjoys educating the public on the underlying functional, neurological and naturopathic causes of mental health and physical health issues.
Tiffany is an interactive, RLT, and Solution oriented therapist. Her direct, yet gentle therapeutic approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address stinking thinking, emotional health issues, and physical health challenges. She integrates complementary methodologies and techniques to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client. With compassion and understanding, she works with each individual to help them build on their strengths and attain the personal growth they are committed to accomplishing. Learning is her passion.
- Tiffany is an ISEAI full member
- Tiffany has completed foundational Functional Neurology training, and is pursuing Board Certification. Currently in training's by Dr. Melillo and the Kharrazian Institute.
- Tiffany is a QNRT certified practitioner
- Tiffany is a Traditional Naturopathic Doctor and Doctor of Natural Medicine (Board Certified)
- Tiffany is Licensed through the NC Board of Licensed Professional Counselors.
- Amen Center Certified BHCC
- Tiffany's an NACBT Certified Eating Disorder Specialist
- Tiffany's an NACBT Certified Level 1 and 2 Therapist
- Tiffany's an NACBT Certified Weight Loss Specialist
- Tiffany completed the 2 day Beck Institute CBT for Wt Mgmt in Philadelphia
- She graduated with an M.S.-Magna Cum Laude, in Mental Health Counseling, from Capella University after Interning at The Renfrew Center of Charlotte- an eating disorders treatment center. She has a B.A. in Psychology from UNC Charlotte with minors in Communication and Women’s Studies. Therapy specialties include body image, self-esteem, disordered eating, food addiction, weight loss and anxiety.
- She is Kalish Method trained
- She is Gottfried Hormone Cure trained practitioner.
- She is FDN certified in Functional Diagnostic Nutrition to address Female Hormones, Weight Loss, Food Addiction, Anxiety, Digestion, Blood Sugar, Digestive Infection and Detoxification.
- Tiffany is the creator of the Fit 4 Life EAT-Fit program which has been deemed by the North Carolina Board of Dietetics/Nutrition as meeting standards for safe weight control.
- Tiffany is certified by the American Council on Exercise (ACE) as a Personal Trainer.
- Tiffany is the proud co-creator of the allergen free protein bar the Crave Detox
In a past life Tiffany was in IT with a focus in websites and testing for 2.5 years. Tiffany worked in Silicon Valley for a tech company, but always maintained residence on the East Coast. When the tech bubble burst she followed her passion, and started her business in Charlotte NC. Her motivation to stay fit comes from her family’s history of health issues: various cancers, heart disease and obesity; and a desire to feel strong, healthy and confident. She’s deeply spiritual, a mom to 1 dog, an avid reader, loves preparing healthy whole food meals, and is a fitness fanatic. She is proud that her's is a family run business, shared with her sister and husband.
Licensed Mental Health Counselor
NACBT Certified Eating Disorder Specialist
NACBT Weight Loss Specialist
NCBDN Exempt Nutritional Counselor
M.S.- Capella University, Mental Health Counseling
B.A.– University of North Carolina, Psychology & Women’s Studies
FDN & Kalish Method-Functional Medicine and Functional Nutrition Practitioner
Sara Gottfried-Hormone Cure Practitioner
PT-American Council on Exercise
Amen Clinic BHCC
Trained as a Traditional Doctor of Naturopathy ND
Board Certified Doctor of Natural Medicine BCDM
QNRT Certified Practitioner