I am Dr. Tiffany Brown-Bush and I am diversely trained as an Integrative Mental Health Therapist, Traditional Naturopath and Board Certified Doctor of Natural Medicine specializing in Brain health and Food struggles for individuals, couples and families.
I personally struggled during my youth with mood, food and focus issues. I realized over the years that many of my struggles were rooted in genetics, childhood trauma's, food sensitivities, antibiotic overuse, stealth infections, digestive challenges and hormonal imbalances. These struggles in my youth, didn't end as an adult, therefore requiring a love for Self-Care and a Craving for a Detox lifestyle. As you can see, my passion to self-heal, has been based in a desperation to feel my best, think my clearest and create the life I envisioned for myself. I then would realize that not only I, my husband and my family needed this type of help, but so did the client's that I serve! That is how my purpose driven mission gathered momentum.
So many that struggle with ADHD, and Food Issues, don't make these connections that I did about the root cause origins. There is so much unnecessary pain and I am blessed to be able to help. I want you to use the Appointment Request info at the bottom of the page to schedule your 15 minute complimentary phone consult, let's see if I can help you.
A bit more about me. I am the creator of the Doc Brown-Bush protocols and Crave Detox program and bars. I have 21 years of experience in fitness and nutrition, 11 years experience as a Holistic PyschoTherapist, specializing in Eating Disorders and ADHD. I have offered functional medicine and naturopathy for 6 years. Among my areas of expertise are combining Rational Living Therapy (a form of CBT), QNRT (trauma reset), Functional Neurology with Brain Retraining, Naturopathy, Functional Diagnostic Nutrition, Exercise, Supplementation and Lifestyle Modifications (phew).
I have presented workshops, corporate wellness lunch and learns, private workshops for groups and created numerous online programs. I enjoy educating the public on the underlying functional, neurological and naturopathic causes of mental health and physical health issues.
I am ready to connect with you! I have a direct, yet gentle approach. I will help you hear your stinking thinking, improve your emotional health issues and physical health challenges. I have a large toolbox to pull from, as learning is what I do for fun, sharing it is my passion.
- I am an ISEAI full member
- Have completed foundational Functional Neurology training, and I'm pursuing Board Certification. Currently in training's by Dr. Melillo and the Kharrazian Institute.
- I am QNRT certified practitioner
- I am a raditional Naturopathic Doctor and Doctor of Natural Medicine (Board Certified)
- I am Licensed through the NC Board of Licensed Mental Health Counselors.
- Amen Center Certified BHCC
- NACBT Certified Eating Disorder Specialist, Rational Living Level 1 and 2 Certified, NACBT Weight Loss Specialist
- I've completed the 2 day Beck Institute CBT for Wt Mgmt in Philadelphia
- I graduated with an M.S.-Magna Cum Laude, in Mental Health Counseling, from Capella University after Interning at The Renfrew Center of Charlotte- an eating disorders treatment center. I have a B.A. in Psychology from UNC Charlotte with minors in Communication and Women’s Studies.
- I am Kalish Method , FDN-P, and Gottfried Hormone Cure trained practitioner.
- I am the creator of the Fit 4 Life EAT-Fit program which has been deemed by the North Carolina Board of Dietetics/Nutrition as meeting standards for safe weight control.
- I am still an ACE certified Personal Trainer.
- I am the proud co-creator of the allergen free protein bar the Crave Detox
In a past life I was in IT with a focus in websites and testing for 2.5 years. I worked in Silicon Valley for a tech company, but always maintained residence on the East Coast. When the tech bubble burst I followed my passion, and started my business in Charlotte NC. I am deeply spiritual, a pet mom to 1 dog, an avid reader and love preparing healthy whole food meals for my husband and I. Let me help you to reach your goals.
To schedule a 15 minute consult call or to obtain additional information about any of the services, please fill out the form below or give us a call at 704-491-2216.