Providing individual, group and couples support- via Office, Zoom and Phone
Treatment specialization includes:
- Integrative Natural Medicine and Functional Nutrition visit
- Brain Health Coaching visit - Live and Virtual
- Brain Trauma Reset QNRT (break through stuck patterns)
- Virtual Reality Training for Exposure and Mindfulness
- Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy/Coaching Integrative Therapy for Eating Disorders, Weight Issues and Food Addiction
Brain Imbalance, ADHD and Executive Function Issues
- Adult ADD/ADHD Coaching/Counseling and ADHD Relationship Coaching
- Adult ADD plus Obesity/Eating Disorders
- Brain balancing/training-IAFNR and Melillo Method- Office and Virtual
- Brain Balancing including the IM Interactive Metronome- Office and Virtual
- ADHD Coaching and VR Training for Mindfulness
Naturopathic Evaluation and Testing for Acquired Environmental Illness
- Lyme Literate Therapist and Traditional Naturopath
- Mold and Mycotoxin Literate Therapist and Traditional Naturopath
- Heavy Metal Detox
- Parasite Cleansing
- POP (environmental toxins) Detox
- Detoxing Lymphatic Support
- Adrenal and HPA support
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Coaching
- Functional Neurological Testing
- Functional Genetic Analysis
- QNRT and Limbic Retraining
- Hormone Balancing
- Gut Restoration
- Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis
- Nutrition Supplementation
True healing is like a 3 Legged Stool. It is important to balance the 3 legs of Neurological, Physiological and Psychological. Integrative therapy views nutrition, sleep, supplementation, hormone balancing, movement, spirituality and brain balancing as important variables in mental and physical health. Tiffany's orientation is Cognitive Behavioral and Mindfulness, in conjunction with holistic practices. In a comfortable and supportive, yet very direct atmosphere, you will receive a highly customized approach, tailored to your individual needs, to help attain the personal growth, and health you're striving for. Services are offered virtually via Zoom, and in person. Note: Such a holistic approach can require a great deal of patience, as underlying causes are assessed. It requires more time, and more assessments.
What do I expect? How do I get started?
Listen to this audio: Message
1. Email or Call for a 15 minute phone consult with Tiffany. Tiffany's Assistant's will respond, and assist with next steps.
What is the session flow of "therapy only" treatments?
1. Intake session(s)- History of presenting issue and Intake Form, Genogram, Timeline
2. Review -Brain Health Questionnaires paper and online
3. Review Blood Chemistry Analysis, Health Quizzes
4. Treatment Planning based on these 3-4 appointments
b. What interventions?
c. What Supplements?
d. What nutrition?
e. Functional Medicine/Natural Health?