I am Dr. Tiffany Brown-Bush and I am diversely trained as an Integrative Mental Health Therapist, Traditional Naturopath and Board Certified Doctor of Natural Medicine. I specialize in Brain health and Food struggles for individuals, couples and families.
I personally struggled during my youth with mood, food and focus issues. I realized over the years that many of my struggles were rooted in genetics, childhood trauma's, food sensitivities, antibiotic overuse, stealth infections, digestive
So many that struggle with ADHD, and Food Issues, don't make the connections that I did about the root cause origins. There is so much unnecessary suffering and I am blessed to be able to help. I want you to use the Appointment Request info at the bottom of the page to schedule your 15 minute complimentary phone consult, let's see if I can help you.
A bit more about me. I am the creator of the Doc Brown-Bush protocols and Crave Detox program and bars. I have 23 years of experience in coaching fitness and nutrition, 13 years experience as a Holistic PyschoTherapist, specializing in Eating Disorders and ADHD. I have offered functional medicine and naturopathy for 8 years. Among my areas of expertise are combining Rational Living Therapy (a form of CBT), QNRT (trauma reset), Functional Neurology with Brain Retraining, Naturopathy, Functional Diagnostic Nutrition, Exercise, Supplementation and Lifestyle Modifications .
I have presented workshops, corporate wellness lunch and learns, private workshops for groups and created numerous online programs. I enjoy educating the public on the underlying functional, neurological and naturopathic causes of mental health and physical health issues.
I am ready to connect with you! I have a direct, yet gentle approach. I will help you to hear your stinking thinking, improve your emotional health issues and physical health challenges. I have a large toolbox to pull from, as learning is what I do for fun, sharing it is my passion.
Here are my training's and education:
- Traditional Naturopathic Doctor and Doctor of Natural Medicine (Board Certified)
- Licensed through the NC Board of Licensed Mental Health Counselors.
- ISEAI full member
- Functional Neurology Certified and Post Concussion Support Certified
- Trained in Brainspotting
• Melillo Method Certified Dr. Melillo (Neurodevelopmental Disorders in Children) and
• ReCODE Certified by Dr. Bredesen (Alzheimer's and cognitive decline)
• Trained in Neuroinflammation and Autoimmunity by the Kharrazian Institute.
• QNRT Certified practitioner
• Amen Center Certified Brain Health Coach
• Safe and Sound Protocol Certified in Polyvagal Theory
- NA CBT Certified Eating Disorder Specialist, Rational Living Therapist Level 1 and 2 Certified
- ADHD - Certified Clinical Services Provider
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional
- ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy) Trained
- Graduated with an M.S.-Magna Cum Laude, in Mental Health Counseling, from Capella University
- Intern at The Renfrew Center of Charlotte (9months)- an eating disorders treatment center.
- B.A. in Psychology from UNC Charlotte with minors in Communication and Women’s Studies.
- Kalish Method , FDN-P, and Gottfried Hormone Cure trained practitioner.
- Creator of the EAT-Fit program which has been deemed by the North Carolina Board of Dietetics/Nutrition as meeting standards for safe weight control and nutrition support.
- ACE certified Personal Trainer, ACE certified Behavior Change Specialist
- I am the proud co-founder of the allergen free protein bar the Crave Detox protein bar and Crave Detox Lifestyle Program
In a past life I was in IT with a focus in websites and testing, for 2.5 years. I worked in Silicon Valley for a tech company, but always maintained residence on the East Coast. When the tech bubble burst I followed my passion, and started my business in Charlotte NC. I am deeply spiritual, a pet mom to 1 dog, an avid reader and love preparing healthy whole food meals for my husband and I. Let me help you to reach your goals.
I'm Dr. Tiffany Brown-Bush and I holistically help client's struggling with ADHD or Food Issues (sometimes both) , to Focus and feel in control.
Are you or your child struggling with ADHD? Please click the ADHD link on the menu bar.
Are you or your teen dealing with Food Struggles? Please click the link on the menu bar.
It can become so frustrating and overwhelming to make the same mistakes over and over. You stop trusting yourself. Others stop trusting you. You hear words like "flighty, flaky, forgetful" and wonder if they are true. If food has been a struggle your whole life then you can feel that you are at odds with your own body. You feel so powerless and hopeless. There is hope though and processes that can give you what you want. You can have better Focus, Decision Making, Impulse Control, Planning, Prioritizing, Task Initiation and finally stop PROCRASTINATING. Starting your day with conviction and ending it just as committed and accomplished as you hoped, is a reality within your reach.
Please call or email to request a complimentary 15 minute phone consultation today, using the Appointment Request link to your left or bottom of page.
My approach to Integrative therapy is a blend of Brain Balancing, Natural Health, Nutrition and Therapy. When applying Brain Health Assessments, Natural Medicine, Limbic Re-education and Integrative Cognitive Therapy approaches and techniques, we will unearth long-standing root cause issues. You will finally see the behavior patterns and negative perceptions that are holding you back from living the life you want. You will learn specific techniques, strategies and interventions to address sabotaging ideas, and problematic behaviors. This is seen as my 3 leg stool of treatment: Neurological , Physiological and Psychological.
If you're looking for improved Neurological, Physiological and Psychological health, plus Naturopathic interventions, very direct and to the point coaching/therapy to resolve your eating and/or ADHD issues; or you're just ready to move in a new more focused and healthy direction in your life, you are in the right place. This is the right place for you when you are motivated and ready to receive directive Rational Therapy and Coaching to address your Food Struggles and/ ADD-ADHD symptoms and struggles.
Call or email to request a complimentary 15 minute phone consultation today, using the Appointment Request link to your left or bottom of page.
See an interview with Tiffany:
Tiffany is verified by the following institutions, as an active Cognitive Behavior therapist in the treatment of Eating Disorders and ADHD, Doctor of Natural Medicine, Practitioner Literate in Environmentally Acquired Illness, and trained in Functional Neurology.
Doc Brown-Bush MS,ND, LCMHC, BCDNM
Natural Healing for Complicated Mental Health Challenges
To schedule a 15 minute consult call or to obtain additional information about any of the services, please fill out the form below or give us a call at 704-491-2216.
We are committed to your privacy. Do not include confidential or private information regarding your health condition in this form or any other form found on this website. This form is for general questions or messages to the practitioner.