Providing individual, group and couples support- via Office, Zoom and Phone. Some the links below are external links to educate you on the origin of the intervention.
- Integrative Natural Medicine and Functional Nutrition visit
- Brain Health Coaching visit - Live and Virtual
- Brain and Trauma Reset QNRT (break through stuck patterns)
- Internal Family Systems Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy/FBT and EFFT for Eating Disorders and Food Struggles.
ADHD, Executive Function Issues and Cognitive Decline
- Adult ADD/ADHD Coaching/Counseling and ADHD Relationship Coaching
- Brain balancing/training- IAFNR and Melillo Method - Office and Virtual
- Brain Balancing including the IM Interactive Metronome- Office and Virtual
- ReCODE by Dr. Bredeson, Recovering from Alzheimer's
- PreCODE by Dr. Bredeson, Preventing Alzheimer's
- Naturopathic Evaluation and Testing for Acquired Environmental Illness
- Kharrazian Institute
- Lyme Literate Therapist and Traditional Naturopath
- Mold and Mycotoxin Literate Therapist and Traditional Naturopath
- Heavy Metal Detox
- Parasite Cleansing
- POP ( environmental toxins ) Detox
- Detoxing Lymphatic Support
- Adrenal and HPA support
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Coaching
- Functional Neurological Testing
- Functional Genetic Analysis
- QNRT and Limbic Retraining
- NeuroFIT nervous system and somatic support
- Hormone Balancing
- Gut Restoration
- Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis
- Nutrition Supplementation
True healing is like a 3-Legged Stool. It is important to balance the 3 legs of Neurological, Physiological and Psychological. Integrative therapy views nutrition, sleep, supplementation, hormone balancing, movement, spirituality and brain balancing as important variables in mental and physical health. Tiffany's orientation is Experiential, IFS, EFT, EFFT, and cognitive restructuring, in conjunction with holistic practices. In a comfortable and supportive, yet very direct atmosphere, you will receive a highly customized approach, tailored to your individual needs, to help attain the personal growth, and health you're striving for. Services are offered virtually via Zoom, and in person. Note: Such a holistic approach can require a great deal of patience, as underlying causes are assessed. It requires more time, and more assessments.
What do I expect? How do I get started?
Listen to this audio: Message
1. Email or Call for a 15 minute phone consult with Tiffany. Tiffany's Assistant's will respond, and assist with next steps.
What is the session flow of treatments?
Please see the FAQ section