Treatment specialization includes :
- Integrative Natural Medicine and Functional Nutrition visit
- Brain Health Coaching visit - Live and Virtual
- Brain Trauma Reset QNRT (break through stuck patterns)
- Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy/Coaching Integrative Therapy for Eating Disorders and Food Struggles
ADHD, Executive Function Issues and Cognitive Decline
- Adult ADD/ADHD Coaching/Counseling and ADHD Relationship Coaching
- Adult ADD plus Obesity/Eating Disorders
- Brain balancing/training- IAFNR and Melillo Method - Office and Virtual
- Brain Balancing including the IM Interactive Metronome- Office and Virtual
- ReCODE by Dr. Bredeson, Recovering from Alzheimers
- PreCODE by Dr. Bredeson, Preventing Alzheimers
- Naturopathic Evaluation and Testing for Acquired Environmental Illness
- Lyme Literate Therapist and Traditional Naturopath
- Mold and Mycotoxin Literate Therapist and Traditional Naturopath
- Heavy Metal Detox
- Parasite Cleansing
- POP ( environmental toxins ) Detox
- Detoxing Lymphatic Support
- Adrenal and HPA support
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Coaching
- Functional Neurological Testing
- Functional Genetic Analysis
- QNRT and Limbic Retraining
- Hormone Balancing
- Gut Restoration
- Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis
- Nutrition Supplementation
What do I expect? How do I get started?
Listen to this audio: Message
1. Email or Call for a 15 minute phone consult with Tiffany. Tiffany's Assistant's will respond, and assist with next steps.
What is the session flow of "therapy only" treatments?
1. Intake session(s)- History of presenting issue and Intake Form, Genogram, Timeline
2. Review -Brain Health Questionnaires paper and online
3. Review Blood Chemistry Analysis, Health Quizzes
4. Treatment Planning based on these 3-4 appointments
b. What interventions?
c. What Supplements?
d. What nutrition?
e. Functional Medicine/Natural Health?